This year, skip the routine. Host your upcoming business meeting in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Aspen, Colorado is home to watersports and golfing during the summer, and snow activities in winter. And when it’s time to get focused, the views from the Limelight Hotel’s meeting rooms and guest accommodations are inspiring and refreshing — just what you need when collaborating with your team.
Here are Eight More Reasons to Meet at the Limelight
- Getting there is easy. Once you arrive at the airport, hop on a complimentary shuttle bus and we’ll bring you to the front doors of the Limelight Hotel. We also offer free bike rentals so you can tour the hidden gems of Aspen at your own pace.
- Choose from indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. The Limelight has over 4,000 square feet of event space just waiting to host your meeting. Of course, high-speed wireless Internet and modern audiovisual services are at the tips of your fingers too.
- Treat small groups to activities. Skip the intimidating one-on-one meetings around a huge conference table. Instead, hit the fairway or slopes as you chat with business partners, potential employees and colleagues. The Roaring Fork Valley offers everything from kayaking and fly fishing, to biking and tennis too!
- Indulge in homemade food. The Lounge at the Limelight Hotel features local, organic ingredients sure to impress even the pickiest eaters. And don’t miss Happy Hour where sampling local Colorado whiskeys and beers over fresh pizza is tradition.
- Take in the view. Aspen is stunning year-round. So, we like to show it off with a variety of room types overlooking Aspen Mountain, Shadow Mountain, Independence Pass, Red Mountain and nearby Wagner Park.
- Enhance your presentations. Group meetings and presentations go off without a hitch thanks to modern conveniences beyond microphones and speakers. Just a few tech items we offer include a 4-channel mixer, BluRay player, IP Display Phone, Built-in Ceiling Projector XGA 5000 Lumens, built-in LCD monitors and of course AV and IT technicians to help you implement it all.
- Soak in the laid-back atmosphere. Our environment is casual and family friendly. Who says you can’t bring your spouse or dog on a business trip? We gladly welcome your furry, and not so furry, companions. While you’re in meetings, we’ll keep them busy with our on-mountain ski guide service, snowshoe tours, Standup Paddleboarding and Cruiser Bike Adventures.
- Sip on signature cocktails. No business trip is complete without a little relaxation and pampering. Imagine closing a business deal or wrapping up the final networking event while toasting with a beverage mirroring your company’s colors. We’re happy to hand-craft the perfect cocktail for your event.
It’s time to plan your getaway meeting. Impress your employees, clients, colleagues and future business partners by trying something new this year. Contact Briana to learn more about hosting your business meeting at the Limelight Hotel in Aspen, Colorado.